Welcome to Brock Insurance Services, formerly known as Doug Reed Insurance. We have been providing professional liability insurance to Arizona Attorneys for over 20 years.
We operate exclusively in Arizona and currently insure over 900 firms. Our target market is small to medium-sized law firms. The average size of firm we support is 1.9 attorneys. More than half of our clients are sole practitioners. Our team remains committed to delivering top-notch service to each and every firm we support. Our retention numbers represent our level of customer satisfaction. Of our clients who continue to practice law, we consistently renew 99+%.
To achieve a high level of service, the agents at Brock Insurance provide:
1. An annual telephonic policy review with each client. This takes place as a part of the renewal process. The client's agent calls to review and explain coverages and deductibles, policy provisions (eroding limits for example), and coverage restrictions (retroactive dates, etc.). At this time we will also discuss any changes in the firm's staffing and areas of practice, policy limits, and any future retirement plans the attorneys may have. We do our best to make sure our clients understand what they are buying. We explain pricing so that our clients know what they can reasonably expect. We consider it our job to advise the client based on their professional history and market conditions, rather than to just quote prices.
2. Often times, it's worthwhile for us to "shop" to several of our carriers and present the best options to our clients. Our goal is to be sure that we are offering our client the broadest coverage at the best available price.
3. We prepare the renewal application for our clients to review and complete. Of all the services we provide our clients, this one seems to be the most appreciated.
4. We have made arrangements with our companies to offer premium indications from other carrier's applications. Our clients deal with only one (two at the most) applications to obtain quotes from multiple insurance companies.
5. ALL telephone calls are returned the same day.
6. In additon to payment in full, we offer 9 month premium financing with a 20% down payment as well as a 50-50 installment option.
To further help our law firms, we also offer a range of other products. These include office contents and liability insurance, as well as notary public and court bonds.
Ben began in the insurance industry as an underwriter for lawyers professional liability. He spent four years at Scottsdale Insurance Company and four years at American Equity Insurance, prior to joining Doug Reed in February of 2001. Ben lives in Scottsdale with his two daughters and German Shepherd, Tala.